[ RadSafe ] "-authors do not report-" data refuting their conclusions!

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 10 20:47:58 CET 2005

Cases are hard data, unlike correlations that may be "adjusted".
Indeed, the incidence is generally linear- but there is the J hook,
hidden by generalization from high doses (>50rad)

No Linear No Threshold LNT here!

Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
I suggest you read the article as if it was for the
first time. Where do you think the expected number
came from? That is why they change as you go down the
columns. The observed will always stay the same.
Please explain that observation.

The reasons the authors do not report a benefit is
that they do not see one. Of course, you do because
you have a political agenda. You can take any report
and divine a hidden beneficial result. Just ignore
the mountain of data that contradicts what you
"believe." Why bother with data and science.