[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired Upon Over Nuclear Power PlantBy

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Sat Mar 12 21:48:24 CET 2005

At 03:18 PM 3/12/2005, J. Marshall Reber wrote:
>Is this for real?  All a saboteur needs to do is paint their helicopter to
>look like a State Police one?  Wow, that seems too easy!  Maybe the power
>plant needs to re-examine their security?

On the other hand, we've heard on this list that we should not worry about
a plane flying into a power plant. So why the extreme concern about a
helicopter?

I think that the security folks made the right choice based on what I've
learned here about the safety of containment vessels.

We can't live in a shoot-and-ask-questions later society.

Richard

Richard L. Hess                           email: richard at richardhess.com
Vignettes Media                           web:   http://www.richardhess.com/
Aurora, Ontario, Canada