[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 23:04:43 CET 2005

Let's see how does it benefit the rest of us..... well I suppose that crashing into the containment tower loaded with explosives would have very little benefit for anyone?

jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote: Richard asks an excellent question! Why are we so concerned regarding
aircraft crashing into
nuclear plants? Of coarse we don't want them crashing anywhere, but why the
special concern
with nuclear facilities? I realize this concern is a good thing for people
in the security business, but
how does it benefit the rest of us?