[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 23:24:18 CET 2005

On 12 Mar 2005 at 14:17, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Small plane is one thing ...a plane loaded with explosives is another
> .....and actually that is the current threat scenario......

As I have stated, the threat is to the plant in general. I am also in
favor of shooting any intrusion into the plant, either by air or by
ground. The rules are known. Enforce them. No time to second guess
the reasons for the intrusion.

I think we are in agreement as to what action should be taken. There
should be no second-guessing of the response required.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/