[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 23:17:04 CET 2005

Small plane is one thing ...a plane loaded with explosives is another .....and actually that is the current threat scenario......

Sandy Perle <sandyfl at earthlink.net> wrote: On 12 Mar 2005 at 14:12, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Well we will disagree here since all of this notion is theoretical and
> relies on computer modeling.

If I my memory is correct, there has been an actual case of a small
plane hitting a containment building. There was no damage. Perhaps
someone else recalls the scenario?

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."