[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

jjcohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 13 00:21:43 CET 2005

Suppose that we are dealing with a sophisticated terrorist whose objective
is to kill a maximum number of people with the minimum expense and effort.
Anything having to do with radiation or nuclear energy would be a poor
choice. Unfortunately, this is not the forum to go unto detail, but there
could be several preferable alternatives ( 9/11 provides one example).
OTOH, if the objective is to panic the maximun number of people it might be
different. However, in such case, all you would need to accomplish the
objective would be the THREAT of exposing people to radioactivity.