[ RadSafe ] Re: Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOverNuclear Power ...

Richard Urban Jr radmax at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 13 02:36:08 CET 2005

Gerry Blackwood wrote...
"Yep well we know if the engine hits us we are fairly ok...... but lets try
a Boeing 737 Cruising speed: 795 - 908 km/h  and with a typical take-off
weight: 62.8 t loaded with fuel and  explosives ????"

First, I believe, from what I have read heard and seen, that after the fact
modeling was pretty much right on for the damage to both the Trade towers
and the Pentagon. Not even going to waste the time looking up the numbers.

Second, look at the damage at the Pentagon (which was never even REMOTELY
envisioned to withstand any such impact)... jumbo jet at high speed into a
non-reinforced building with windows... not really a lot of physical damage
at the outset, the jet basically disintegrated upon impact with the
exception of the engines... most of the damage was from the fires.  The same
thing for the Trade towers, BOTH planes disintegrated, there wasn't much
that made it all the way thru the fairly lightly built structure, many
survivors said they barely felt a shudder. Again, the towers were brought
down by the fires.  60+ inches of REINFORCED, SPECIALLY ENGINEERED concrete
doesn't suffer too much from even high temperature fires...of which there
have been several in the history of the nuclear industry (eg Browns
Ferry)... So the engine only crash tests are certainly applicable and valid.

If further proof is needed, I have been proffering for many years (BEFORE
9-11), both here and to officials, that simple, FULL SCALE test's could have
been conducted at the unfinished power plant that was used to film the movie
'The Abyss' (in Alabama I believe), both on the partially completed
containment building and its ancilliary buildings... however, I believe it
may be too late to do this now, if memory serves, they have started
converting it to conventional power generation.

As far as a plane being loaded with explosives... well, lets hope that our
intelligence gets wind of that before it happens.

Richard Urban
Yuma, AZ