[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power ...

John Grant grantjoh at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 13 06:48:29 CET 2005

ONE of the engines is the only thing on a large jet that has any chance
of penetrating the containment.  The other engines will be hitting at an
angle and the rest of the plane will just disintegrate as it hits the
wall.

Even before 9-11 it was not easy to drive up to a large jet and load it
with explosives and then be able to take off without attracting a lot of
attention.