[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOverNuclear Power ...

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 19:32:12 CET 2005

Yes but nothing like taking the entire document in its total context not just some of its pages..... BTW again with the fighter jet... its like performing a crash test between a Volkswagen beetle and a Hummer and saying both have the same impact......

PS: You and your colleagues don't work for the food and beverage industry that is for sure........

Jaro <jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca> wrote:
I realize that we Americans are behind the curve with foreign languages but
why is it that folk in Quebec only speak french?
<><><><><><>

Puh-leeze, give me a break !

The page numbers, "34" and "35" are the same in both French and English.

The illustration on p. 34 has no words, English or French, other than the
heading, which reads "Accidents d'avions" -- a tough one to translate, I'm
sure.

The illustration on p.35 is partly taken from an American publication, with
captions in English (the only French word on it, other than the "Accidents
d'avions" heading, is "réacteur," another one of those incomprehensible
French words.....)

PS. the last time I checked, I and my colleagues were all in Quebec, and we
don't "only speak French," as you may surmise from this & previous posts to
Radsafe.

Bien a vous,

Jaro
Montréal, Québec
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jaro wrote:
Tell this to the people who died in the Penatgon on 911......

.....you mean that building with walls full of holes (for windows) and a
flat (i.e. non-convex) surface ?

In our presentation to the Quebec parliamentary commission on energy last
Tuesday, we included a couple of relevant slides with graphics illustrating
some of the issues discussed in this thread -- they are near the end, on
pages 34 & 35 of the pdf document (1.35 MB) posted at
http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/CNS-Quebec_ppt_8_mars_2005.pdf

Jaro Franta, P.Eng.
Tel.: (514) 875-3444
Montréal, Québec