[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOverNuclearPower ...

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 13 21:48:23 CET 2005

Jaro, do there exist similar reports on the English speaking part of Canada
(in English)?

Best regards

Franz
<><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for the thoughtful explanation Franz.

As for your question above, I would probably have to say "no."
This was strictly an initiative by the Quebec branch of the Canadian Nuclear
Society -- specifically myself and my colleagues Gilles Sabourin, Elisabeth
Varin and Michel Saint-Denis (the first two are the ones who actually did
the presentation at the Assemblée Nationale, as you can see in the photos
below the "Nouvelles" heading on our web site, at
http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html ).

As you say, only a small part of the presentation is relevant to the present
discussion, so unless other reasons for translating the entire document
arise, I do not feel inclined to translate it at this time.

Thanks again.

 Jaro