AW: [ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOverNuclear Power PlantBy

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 20:54:45 CET 2005

"If the helicopters would not react they  h a v e  to be shot down. "

Makes sense to me..............

Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at> wrote:
May I add my question?

In the civilized world it is common practice to fire "warning shots" and
if the suspected criminal does not stop either approach or his tendency
to escape then there is aimed at the intruder directly. Warning shots
mean in my understanding "asking questions". Why were they not fired? If
the helicopters would not react they h a v e to be shot down.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
AUSTRIA
phone -43-0699-1168-1319

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."