[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 21:01:49 CET 2005

Yep its goes something like this.....Yo dude you be buzzing in a restricted...yo best turn tail or be barbecued......

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote: I will disagree. Police are to yell "Halt" before they
can discharge their weapons and kill someone. If our
security forces are willing to shoot first, how many
innocent lives will be lost? As a people, are we
willing to accept this type of society?

--- Sandy Perle wrote:
. . .
I think we are in agreement as to what action should
be taken. There
should be no second-guessing of the response required.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com