[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power ...

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 14:13:14 CET 2005

Gary

I never said it was just the explosion...... again based on theory and computer modeling at the time the engineers said that the build could with stand an impact from an airliner..... Now all I am saying and I am not getting huffy about it  I just don't like computer modeling in these types of events. I am saying the same thing about an airliner impacting a containment dome....There are way to many variables here for my comfort......

garyi at trinityphysics.com wrote:
On 13 Mar 2005 at 7:04, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Again all theory this is like saying that its the engine on a missile
> not the warhead that does the damage......For all of those who
> disbelieve as any commerical airline pilot how difficult it was to fly
> two not one airliner into the WTC at 6--MPH???? Then ask the engineers
> if they thought it possible that both towers would just drop???? BTW
> the spec on speed comes from Boeing itself ask them if they are full
> of it or not?????

Sorry, but that's just wrong. It wasn't the explosion, but the cumulative heat from
burning fuel that weakened the girders and collapsed the buildings. It was a simple
theoretical evaluation that told Bin Laden's boys how to best destroy them. Obviously it
worked. Don't underestimate the so-called theoretical.

About the airspeed, I was essentially consulting you about something I thought you
know more about that I do, so there's no need to get huffy. But like I said, it wouldn't
have made any difference.

I don't know if there are any nuclear power plants that were within range of those planes
on 9-11, but if there are it should tell us something. You seem to be pretty
knowlegeable about such things - do you know?

-Gary