[ RadSafe ] " US nuclear plants safer than ever from terror attack: US regulator "

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Tue Mar 15 03:37:13 CET 2005

There is sufficient evidence by now to suggest that this judgment is
merely a matter of whose ox is  ... opps, I mean ... of whose employment
might be gored. So far, it is Govt. Gamblers 3  Stodgy Experts 1. Sorry
Gerry; you guys have given it the old college try.

Meanwhile , pending legislation at long last will finally close the
Canadian and Mexican borders -- they will simply be eliminated so that
Mexico can annex the United States,  we will qualify for political
asylum, and receive foreign aid from the UN. The UN will move to the
Yucatan, thus making everybody happy to get those turkeys out of New
York. This will eliminate the dangers to NPP's and from Mexican trucks
on our interstates.. Early passage now depends on deciding what is to be
done with Quebec -- maybe declare it an historic monument.

Darn ... now no one will want the new photo of Comanche Peak NPP. You
guys obviously had 'inside' info that this was coming -- no one
requested the picture and I don't have an excuse to fly a bit this
week.    Sigh ....

Cheers,
Maury&Dog

-----  snipped  -------