[ RadSafe ] Re: US nuclear plants safer than ever from terror attack / news reporters

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:44:42 CET 2005

>that they must be  technologically illiterate. I wonder whether technical
illiteracy is an employment prerequisite for news reporters.

---
Many people who later become news reporters probably selected against
anything resembling science as soon as they could in high school (typically
age group 13-15). This is based on my personal observations. I don't have
statistics supporting a generalization but would be happy get more solid
information.

My personal reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com