[ RadSafe ] " US nuclear plants safer than ever from terror attack:US regulator "

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 15:15:29 CET 2005

We all have our ignorances about certain subjects.  To
find reports who have degrees or technical
understanding of engineering, physics, chemistry, etc.
is rare.  However, many know who the latest movie
stars are.  Of course, so do most students in high
school.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:

> That fact that the news media lends any credence at
> all to what Dan Hirsch
> says reveals
> that they must be  technologically illiterate. I
> wonder whether technical
> illiteracy is an employment
> prerequisite for news reporters. or is it just a
> coincidence that they
> generally seem to possess this
> characteristic.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com