[ RadSafe ] please STOP: "Unidentified helicopter ..." and " USnuclear plants safer than ever fromterrorattack: US regulator " and

Mitchell Davis radiation at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 07:05:28 CET 2005

May I ask Sir Franz...Why you believe this is not a  topic for
Radsafe?...Whom are you to make such a decision?...Are you now the
Moderator?...Let the free flow of information continue.  You still irritate
the living crap out of me.  You have for 10 years.  if you don't know what
crap means...contact me privately and I'll be glad to tell you.

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection Consultants
432-697-3523