[ RadSafe ] Re: RE: Please stop

Zack Clayton zclayton at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 13:49:09 CET 2005

Mitchell

You may ask, but Franz is correct. Your stated feelings toward him are
irrelevant.  The WTC debate - which one of the originators (Sandy) has
indicated is dead - has drifted off topic.  Shooting down planes or
helicopters over NYC has nothing to do with the RADSAFE list. It serves
only to highlight the culture of fear that our government has succeeded
in instilling in the general public - that normally rational adults
would advocate shooting down a poice helicopter near a power plant. It
has moderate interest to those of us debating the ethics of WMD
response, but that is not a subject advertised for discussion on
RADSAFE.

Zack Clayton,  HP3
Columbus, OH

This wasn't sent from my employment account and therefore I can say
things that actually need saying.

=============

May I ask Sir Franz...Why you believe this is not a  topic for
Radsafe?...Whom are you to make such a decision?...Are you now the
Moderator?...Let the free flow of information continue.  You still
irritate
the living crap out of me.  You have for 10 years.  if you don't know
what
crap means...contact me privately and I'll be glad to tell you.

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection Consultants
432-697-3523