[ RadSafe ] FS: Books - History of Nuclear Weapons Development

Jerry Lahti jerry1018 at wowway.com
Wed Mar 16 13:55:08 CET 2005

Hello all, I'm still reducing  my inventory.
Here are three books on the history of nuclear weapons development:
- Richard Rhodes - Dark Sun - The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb -
Touchstone/Simon & Schuster, 1995, 731 pp, paperback (like new)
- Malcolm MacPherson - Time Bomb - Dutton, 1986, 315 pp, hardcover
- David Irving - The German Atomic Bomb - Simon & Schuster, 1967, 329 pp,
hardcover

Price, $55 including shipping to the US for the three of them.

--
Jerry Lahti
Naperville IL
Jerry1018 at wowway.com