[ RadSafe ] 60-Co Source holder

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 16:23:05 CET 2005

In a message dated 3/20/2005 7:09:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
overwatch at cogeco.ca writes:

I have  to inspect an AEC-354-1 source holder that, I'm told contains a
60-Cobalt  source of unknown activity. I would appreciate any knowledge that anyone
may  be able to share, dealing with the construction of the source holder,
history,  drawings, etc. Any info would be very helpful!!

Thanks,

Don  Rickard
Overwatch Inc.

Who is the regulatory agency with oversight of this activity?  If you  are in
the U.S., they would be able to access the Sealed Source and Device  Registry
to obtain the information necessary.  I would expect they should  be involved
in this in some capacity in any case.

Barbara L. Hamrick