[ RadSafe ] 60-Co Source holder

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 20 18:21:06 CET 2005

All of what you say below has at least some basis in common sense.  However,
the refusal of the authorities to allow even legitimate licensees to access
the source registry strikes me  as counterproductive.  I am getting
inquiries from licensees needing either registry documents or needing the
DOT documents who simply cannot get them.  Of course the really bad guys
would know where to get what they want, and the restriction of this
information probably mostly serves to inconvenience legitimate folks who
need it.