[ RadSafe ] Comedians were hired to inform the public about city security preparations

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:43:56 CET 2005

Someone at my place of work noted this paragarph.
Makes sense to me.

See
http://www.nti.org/d_newswire/issues/2005_3_18.html#2FB9D0CB
about 1/4 the way down.

"To mitigate public panic, the office has prepared an
information booklet called the Ready NY guide that
gives citizens information on basic measures for
preparing and dealing with different kinds of
disasters. Comedians were hired to inform the public
about city security preparations"

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com