[ RadSafe ] Re: Hormesis - Necessary for Public Protection

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 23 01:55:20 CET 2005

Summary not supported by the data, as by Kyota staff, is not evidence, but opinion.

Whatever other data is presented in the other paper cannot erase the fact that fewer breast cancer cases occurred at 1-9 rad exposure than predicted using formula that found more than expected with exposure over 50 rad. To what other data do you refer, John?

Howard

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
What does the Kyota Treaty have to do with this
discussion? If you do not understand the thread
please say so.

You certainly do not perpetuate unwarranted
conclusions, but why can you not answer the questions
asked, e.g., the data in the McGregor and Land 1977
report?

However, you did make a claim that I said that I
propose use of the LNT for emergency response to
terrorism. Did you also make this up?