[ RadSafe ] nuclear weapons impact thread

Susan Gawarecki loc at icx.net
Wed Mar 23 21:57:59 CET 2005

Fallout from above-ground nuclear tests in Nevada and the Pacific was
measured at Eastman Kodak facilities in Rochester, NY.  See
http://www.brook.edu/fp/projects/nucwcost/box7_5.htm.  The real question
is what is your definition of "impact"--detectable levels or levels that
are high enough to harm human health?

Susan Gawarecki