[ RadSafe ] nuclear weapons impact thread

jjcohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 23 22:51:55 CET 2005

It depends upon your religious beliefs. If you subscribe to the scriptures
according
to ICRP/NCRP (i.e.LNT) then any level of radiation above zero dose, whether
detectable or not, would cause a harmful impact to human health. If you
believe in
common sense, then doses within the range of normal background levels would
be
considered to be of no consequence.
If you accept hormesis, then a beneficial impact could result.
Jerry Cohen