[ RadSafe ] nuclear weapons impact thread

grahnk at comcast.net grahnk at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 04:20:02 CET 2005

Actually, since they manufacture xray film they likely have detectors for calibrations and QA checks on the xray machines they use to QA check their film product production, along with R&D on same.  I believe they also used to make dosimetry film, so they would have other radioactive material sources for dosimetry testing and calibrations.  They'd have detectors to manage those as well.

Kelly Grahn
Illinois Emergency Management Agency