[ RadSafe ] 400 Intermodals

Michael Rennhack rennhack at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 13:43:30 CEST 2005

RadSafers,

I just came across what could be a great deal for the right person, and
thought I would share it with you.  If you know of anyone that might be
interested, please forward this to them, and have them contact me.

The site I am working at has a fleet of 400 intermodals that are coming
available.  These are your standard 675 cubic foot units with one piece
aluminum tops and dump doors.  The intermodals were manufactured in 2001 and
2003 and are in excellent condition.  All closure mechanisms are fully
functional.

They are slightly contaminated with uranium from transporting building
debris; and a few transported PCB contaminated waste.  Survey data is
available.  Some are in Oak Ridge; some are in Utah.  I know of a group that
can spray them with “Rhino Lining” (InstaCote) to encapsulate the
contamination if needed.

Thank you for your time.

- Rennhack