[ RadSafe ] Coastal Post

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 15:52:28 CEST 2005

Please Ed don't even mention the moon...... you'll give them another avenue to report on........

RadSafeInst <RadSafeInst at cableone.net> wrote:If anyone missed that Coastal Post article, here it is again.
http://www.coastalpost.com/05/04/09.htm
This is the funniest thing I have read in at least a year. It should be entitled, "Here is our brain on drugs". The only thing omitted is the serious threat that DU poses to the moon!
Ed Battle