[ RadSafe ] U.S. Called Unprepared For Nuclear Terrorism - Experts Critical of Evacuation Plans

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 23:23:48 CEST 2005

With enough money, you can decontaminate the areas
affected by initial radiaiton and fallout.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/02/AR2005050201454.html

> When asked during the campaign debates to name the
> gravest danger facing
> the United States, President Bush and challenger
> Sen. John F. Kerry
> (D-Mass.) gave the same answer: a nuclear device in
> the hands of terrorists.
> . . .

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com