[ RadSafe ] U.S. Called Unprepared For Nuclear Terrorism - Experts Critic...

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Tue May 3 23:31:23 CEST 2005

In a message dated 5/3/2005 4:27:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:

With  enough money, you can decontaminate the areas affected by initial
radiation  and fallout.

I believe you 110%, Science is on your side and anyone who has a rational
understanding of RED science will be fine HOWEVER, will the rest of the world
not on this list agree to live there?

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559 (IFW  Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7562 (IFW Fax)

"A Texan  with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the  opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak  for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.