[ RadSafe ] A question about the quality of the Wise Uranium calculators

Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Wed May 4 00:13:30 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've been wandering around the WISE Uranium Project ("...part of World
Information Service on Energy. It covers the health and environmental
impacts of nuclear fuel production..."). The site contains a section on
dose model with a multitude of Java-based calculators and others:
http://www.antenna.nl/wise/uranium/rdr.html#DMODEL. From what I've been
able to verify, the calculators seem to work well although I've not done
a detailed review.

Has anyone had experience with this site and, if so, is it any good?

Thanks for your time.

Jerry
________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Kadix Systems
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health
Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852