[ RadSafe ] U.S. Called Unprepared For Nuclear Terrorism - Experts Critic...

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Thu May 5 05:24:50 CEST 2005

In a message dated 5/4/2005 7:04:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
garyi at trinityphysics.com writes:

Remember  Goldfinger?  He stockpiled gold and planned to contaminate the gold
in  Ft. Knox, so that his gold would become more valuable because it was
uncontaminated.

So, if terrorists were really smart, they would buy up  the cheaper land
around LA and set off a few dirty bombs near the premium real  estate. ;)

You know, if only we were evil, we could probably implement some  really
profitable ideas here.

Barbara