[ RadSafe ] Salsman, serious doubt on qualification of RADSAFErs

Fritz A. Seiler faseiler at nmia.com
Sun May 8 02:19:18 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have blacklisted Salsman's e-mails in another tactful response
to his, as you say Sandy, unfounded points.  It also unclutters
my daily e-mail load, but not by much.

Best regards,

Fritz

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.
Sigma Five Consulting:          Private:
P.O. Box 1709                   P.O. Box 437
Los Lunas, NM 87031             Tomé, NM 87060
Tel.:      505-866-5193         Tel. 505-866-6976
Fax:       505-866-5197         USA