[ RadSafe ] Sunlight exposure loweres lymphoma risk

Whitman, Richard T richard.t.whitman at dhs.gov
Wed May 11 16:32:40 CEST 2005

Folks,
Increase compared to what baseline?

And how about these variables?

We live longer.  We smoke less.  We eat differently.  Some of us exercise
more.  Foods are more often processed with preservatives. The air is
cleaner.

Are the populations large enough and the same or greater in number, age
distrubution, sex, etc?  Is there a good and comparable control population?

A single data point is not enough to draw a conclusion or a trend line.

Rick Whitman