[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [DailyBrief] Radiation rockets on sale toterrorists

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 17:23:19 CEST 2005

Reporters are PUBLIC figures and influence not just the news but the public and policy makers and should act accordingly..  They have no excuse...........

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote: People say a lot of stupid things. Do they act on
them? I certainly do not act on every stupid thing I
say.

--- Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> John....what I am saying is that "IF" any reporter
> ever did this he should be shot.... But i am also
> saying that this reporter should be SHOT for even
> SAYING something as STUPID as this...... !
>
> John Jacobus wrote: Do you
> have any proof that a reporter had information
> that could have saved lives? This is all
> speculation,
> and "what if's." It is a bunch of cheap, anti-news
> media shots.
>
> --- Gerry Blackwood wrote:
>
> >. . .

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com