[ RadSafe ] Overcoming America's nuclear power phobia

jjcohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Wed May 11 22:32:36 CEST 2005

Radiophobia cannot be assuaged by any financial incentive because
it is irrational to begin with..Since radiophobes believe that any
radiation exposure  leads to a certain and horrible death, how much
money would it take to compensate them?
Or, are you suggesting that radiophobes are unprincipled people
who would abandon their deep seated beliefs for a few dollars?