[ RadSafe ] Re: [johnmacsgroup] Pulling the Plug on My Hone Town Reactor

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 22:11:43 CEST 2005

Facts? The 121st is named by whom? ...ah.... How many Interceptor Wings in the DC area? and can you tell me the Order of Battle of this event? Meaning what additional air assets were involved? Now lets see if you can do your research and not create limitations by using the press........

Agree with your other point!

Ari Ollikainen <Ari at OLTECO.com> wrote:
>"How many options for electric power do those residents currently have?"
>
>.ah......just that one right now...but they always could import the power from upstate, NJ or CT..... of course the electrical bill will be hard to swallow............

My point exactly...be careful what you ask for; you may actually
get it.

Back to the interception conundrum...since the 121st Fighter
Squadron at Andrews is explicitly named as the source of the F-16s
that flew the intercept on the Cessna 150 yesterday, what facts
do you have to counter that?

--

Dilbert's words of wisdom #18: Never argue with an idiot. They drag
you down to their level then beat you with experience.

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."