[ RadSafe ] Is this RADSAFE?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri May 13 00:09:11 CEST 2005

Watching RADSAFE during the last days is really disturbing. There are
invocations to shoot or hang or to do similar to journalists, because they
photographed or filmed something not approved by the contributors. . This
fits into an issue of „Lynch News“, but what has it to do with Radiation
Protection or anything Nuclear or Radioactivity?

I find a really large number of messages on the fact that a Cessna has
intruded the blocked airspace above Washington DC. This can be found at any
TV station – even in Europe, in any newspaper around this world. What is the
connection to radiation protection?

I find every day several mails which contain forwarded issues from US
agencies like the DHS. I am subscribed to RADSAFE and not to DHS-lists and
their propaganda, which is BTW questioned by many RADSAFErs. 90 % are
off-topic.

I urge all Non-US-participants to contribute to reinstall RADSAFE as a tool
for exchanging opinions and experience on radioactivity matters. My sympathy
goes to persons like (?? I deleted the message), enthusiastically describing
the hatching of falcons – this only shows us, that RADSAFErs are (or should
be) people who have also other interests than radiation protection and are
not one-track

minded.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer