[ RadSafe ] FY 2006 ENERGY AND WATER DEVELOPMENT APPROPRIATIONS

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 23:53:01 CEST 2005

I really don't see how it can survive spending cuts
with the size of the projected deficit.

http://appropriations.house.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressReleases.Detail&PressRelease_id=478&Month=5&Year=2005

> ###

"Embarrassed, obscure and feeble sentences are generally, if not always, the result of embarrassed, obscure and feeble thought."
Hugh Blair, 1783

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com