AW: [ RadSafe ] Romania hosts nuclear disaster simulation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon May 16 17:04:35 CEST 2005

John,

Today is May 16. The international exercise is over since quite a few days.
Sandy Perle has forwarded news about the results recently. I am proud to
say, that I have contributed to the surveillance system at Cernovoda as an
IAEA technical expert about ten years ago.

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna