[ RadSafe ] Reference source re-calibration

Dahlskog, Leif Leif.Dahlskog at health.wa.gov.au
Fri May 20 09:25:20 CEST 2005

John

The U.K's National Physical Laboratory has a number of useful guides in
the area of calibrations for download from
http://www.npl.co.uk/irmf/publications.html.

I don't recal whether any listed there have a recommnedation for
re-calibration period for the reference sources - I'll leave that for
you to check.

regards

Leif Dahlskog
Senior Health Physicist
Radiation Health Branch
Department of Health, Western Australia
Ph    (+61 8) 9346 2260
Fax (+61 8) 9381 1423
The contents of this e-mail transmission are intended solely for the
named recipient(s), may be confidential, and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.  The use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this e-mail
transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited.  If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.