[ RadSafe ] vacancy announcement

John Lobdell LobdellJ at Theragenics.com
Fri May 20 21:53:07 CEST 2005

Theragenics(r) has immediate vacancies for Health Physics Technicians in the
following classifications:  Senior Health Physics Technician, Health Physics
Technician II, and Health Physics Technician I.  The qualifications for
these positions are:

HP Tech I:  High school graduate or equivalent.  At least one year of
college preferred.  One or more years of operational health physics desired.

HP Tech II:  High school graduate or equivalent.  At least one year of
college preferred.  Eighteen months to two years of experience working as a
Health Physics Technician I or equivalent is required.

Senior HP Tech:  Two years of college classes in physics, natural or
physical sciences, engineering, or related field plus three years of
experience working as a Health Physics Technician II or equivalent.  Two
years of experience as a Health Physics Technician can be substituted for
the college classes.

Theragenics(r) is located in Buford, GA, and is the leader in the
manufacture of Pd-103 and I-125 seeds for the treatment of prostate cancer.

Theragenics(r) offers a full range of employee benefits and is an equal
opportunity employer.

Interested individuals can submit questions and resumes to:

John Lobdell, Ph.D., CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Theragenics Corporation
5203 Bristol Industrial Way