[ RadSafe ] JL Shepherd

DSnowder at aol.com DSnowder at aol.com
Wed May 25 01:41:03 CEST 2005

Michael,

You may be thinking of Foss Therapy Associates which is a recently formed
company owned and operated by Rick Foss and Joseph Shepherd (son of
J.L.Shepherd.) They are based out of Bellflower, CA and their phone # is  (626) 441-6653.

FYI, our company, Qal-Tek Associates, is fully licensed by the  NRC to
reload, repair, dispose, calibrate, service, re-sell, and  install all calibration
irradiator models manufactured by J.L.  Shepherd & Associates. Call us if we
can be of service or if you  need more info.

Dale Snowder
President/CEO
Qal-Tek Associates
3998 Commerce Circle