[ RadSafe ] release of contaminated materials

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Thu May 26 06:12:45 CEST 2005

I hope some of these IAEA documents, available to download could be useful

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel

Methods for the Minimization of Radioactive Waste from Decontamination and
Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities
Technical Reports Series No.  401
http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/TRS401_scr.pdf

A directory of Information Resources on Radioactive Waste Management,
Decontamination and Decommissioning, and Environmental Restoration Data as
of June 1995
IAEA TECDOC Series No.  841
http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_841_web.pdf