[ RadSafe ] Radon - Smoking

Bernard Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Thu May 26 15:58:54 CEST 2005

This negative correlation between radon levels and smoking prevalence
was recognized and fully taken into account in all of my papers. In fact
these papers investigated the possibility that this correlation was much
stronger, and even perfect -- these possibilities did not substantially
change the conclusions of my studies, that LNT fails in drastically
over-estimating the cancer risk from low level radiation.