[ RadSafe ] Re: Residential radon risk

niton at mchsi.com niton at mchsi.com
Sat May 28 22:40:37 CEST 2005

Otto,

I agree in part, but in the case of radon there is a measurable risk and a
delivered dose of 16,000 mrem or so per year to the bronchial epithelium from a
4 pCi/L exposure is not a tiny dose.  From the number of calls I get each week
from folks who never smoked and developed lung cancer, latter finding out they
had high radon exposure, the imaginary folks become very real.

Bill