Are you there?

Fido-To: jim kennedy

Hi Mr. Kennedy,
     I have tried several times to get a hold of you or Mr. Edwards.  I am
interested in that Health Physics position you mentioned as well as any help
you could provide.  Is your office a government office?  If so, would there be
one like it in California and do you know how I would contact them?  Anyway my
phone number is (818) 895-066 or you can tell me what is a good time to call
you.

               Thanks,
          Alec Shane
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)