Re: Health Physicist employment

Fido-To: ron oestmann

Hi Ron,
     My name is Alec Shane and I am experienced Health Physics Technician with
over eight years experience in the Naval Nuclear Power Program as an
Engineering Laboratory Technician and Radiological Control Shift supervisor.
Would you have any positios open for me?  Write to me here or you can call me
at (818) 895-0666.  Also if you know of anyone who would need my type of
experience would be helpful if you do not have an opening.

                       Thanks,
                      Alec Shane
--- Maximus-CBCS v1.02
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: Check Source BBS (1:233/13)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)