Job Outlook

Fido-To: alec shane

In a message of <Aug 27 13:29>, Alec Shane (1:233/13) writes:

 >     It was good talking to you today.  I called that number you gave me
 >and they are sending me the info on that job where you work.  I want to
 >thank you again for all the help you gave me.  Do they count the time you
 > served in the Navy towards your retirement there?

They will give you up to five years towrads retirement provided you bring your
retirement account up to date.  That means you must pay to the account the
dollars you would paid had you actually been with the state during that time.

 >those places you gave me on Monday.  If I get good response from those
 >state government addresses you gave me would it be possible for you to
 >mail a copy to me?  I will pay for the postage.  Also your database of
 >addresses is that on the computer and would it be possible for you to
 >upload it here or send me a copy of it?

I'll send you a copy.  Don't worry about postage... us taxpayers are entitled
to a few benefits even if it's only a little postage.  The list isn't
computerized, at least in our office.  It comes from the NRC as a periodic
publication.

By the way, the next four weeks is a critical period for contractor HP's
seeking outage work.  Most of the hiring occurs during this time frame.  Stay
in touch with contractor companies.  They are your most likely source of
income for the short term.

Good Luck.

Jim K.

--- Msged/sq
--- eecp 1.45 LM2

 * Origin: The Line Source BBS, Maximus [CBCS]  (1:270/116)
--
HPS - via FidoNet node 1:233/13    (ehsnet.fidonet.org)