Re: Tracking (fwd)

 Hector, I'm looking for ways to keep an accured records of the radiation
 our university receives and Tom told me to forward the message to you. Can
 you be of any asssitants. I can be reached at
 412-396-4763 or 412-396-5989 (fax) or Lancaste@DUQ2.DUQ.EDU
 Thanks Alot for your time!!!

*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*	*

Here at the University of Southern California, the Radiation Protection
Department utilizes a custom program for the tracking of inventories,
radionuclide receipts, and waste disposal.  The program was written in
FoxPro for Windows, and allows our staff to update inventories directly
when packages are received, ensure that users do not exceed purchase or
posession limits, and track each radionuclide receipt from the moment it
arrives until it is completely decayed or disposed of.

Direct any questions regarding this program to:

		Phil Connolly
		pjconnol@aludra.usc.edu
		University of Southern California
		Radiation Protection Department